Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ione Enriquez ? January 2012

Ione sounds like a name some Greek goddess would have. well, when my mom was still pregnant with me, she and my dad were watching a movie called last Days of Pompei. the lead character was named Princess Ione, and they thought it was the perfect name for me.   How did you get into modeling?I started modeling when I was about 18. I started with a few newspaper ads, a few indie short films, local music videos, and I also did bar tours. We’re told that your dad’s a lawyer. Is he cool about this shoot? Ha ha! my dad specializes in criminal and labor law so yeah he is very…righteous. He’s not so strict though. he has no reason to, because I’m such a good girl. By the way, my parents do not know about this yet but I’m telling them soon. You’re also a recruitment officer. how do you think will you react if ever an applicant recognizes you and tells you: “Hey, weren’t you in FHM?”I will probably say, “yes I was. how does it feel to be interviewed by one?” and then I will change the subject and quickly shift back to the interview. I’m pretty [...]

Source: http://howtogetpregnantblog.net/ione-enriquez-january-2012/

what to do to get pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment